Navratri Bloghop

 


I don’t have any specific opinion on feminism. Neither do I like to differentiate anything that is beyond the reach of gender neutrality. But I know for a fact that women are the most powerful creatures on this planet. They have the power to create a new life, suffer with blood every month and balance the mundane life with utmost pride all the time. They not only bloom but also spread the fragrance around them. I am also surrounded with such a wonderful community of women, who always support me in my lows and cheer for me in my highs. 


@Unicorn and @Authoropod have collaborated this time on the special occasion of Navratri, and I am so happy to contribute my flavor of colors in 9 different ways. I want to dedicate the essence of these shades to the strong women pillars of my life.


Orange : Warmth and energy

There’s no one more deserving than my grandmother and mother for this impregnable title. Both of them have always given me warmth so that I always feel secure. They protected me with their vibrant energy at every step of my life. With every small detail of life to big decisions of social norms, they taught me to survive with pride. I thank them for providing me with a meaningful existence.


White : Peace

I want to thank myself for this unparalleled title of peace within. Without my solid determination towards life with a meditating gesture, I wouldn’t be here. I thank myself for always anticipating the best out of everything. I am thankful for all the internal therapy I got in midnight, and aiming for the kind world ahead. 


Red : Infinite Courage

Whenever I think of this fierce word, my mind instantly directs me to my dearest friend Sonali Goyal. She is an epitome of bravery and courage. I admire her a lot for the way she handles her family and grows exponentially for her professional life. She taught me how to be firm in extreme situations. Carrying innocence in her heart, she walks with a sense of achievement in herself. I thank her for showing me how to be the best version of myself. 


Royal Blue : Emotional Balance

This is a myth that emotional balance is easy to achieve. When someone loves so fondly of herself and still gives priority to the emotional curriculum, it defines a powerful side of a person. And I can’t think of anyone other than Radhika Modi for carrying this exceptional quality. She is a complete package of balancing life with graceful ease. She is an outstanding speaker, listener, and my darling friend. The best thing about her that I admire is her act of respect for her family. She is the light of her surroundings. I thank her for blossoming my life with her laughter and emotional support. 


Yellow : Unparalleled optimism 

It’s very tough to be determined throughout, when everything is going wrong. But I am honored to know a compelling woman in my life who showed me immense optimism to carry. Dr. Romila Chitturi has always been a great source of confidence and positive attitude. Even though we haven't known each other for ages, we felt an unseen bond of love. I call her my cheerleader for her deep affection towards uplifting all women around. She is a fantastic leader, mentor, daughter, sister, and a friend. I thank her for influencing dynamic vibes to my talent and also guiding me at my worst. 


Green : Nature and Prosperity

I am so blessed to be surrounded by these two women who always inspired me to shine brighter. Richa Sharma is not only my friend but also a bond-sharer for eternity. She always carried a potential strength with herself to stand by the truth. She believes in supporting the right thing, irrespective of all the flaws of norms and taboos of nature. She is a remarkable listener and overthinker. Also, she believes in planning everything, way ahead of time. I thank her for sticking by my side during my emotionally-imperfect days. On the other hand, my Kakima(Runni Singh) is a personification of prosperity and love. I have seen her rising from the ash, like a phoenix. She never boasts about the obvious things she created on her own, and that I think is the best quality of any human being. I thank her for being my umbrella in my younger days and giving me all the strength to tackle anything in life.


Gray  : Transformation

When someone talks about transformation, I consider the fact of growing with extra spark and development at every passing phase. I adore these women who not only show an immense sense of maturity but also paint beauty with their kind heart. Rishu Sharma has proved so many times that she is an outstanding learner and a beautiful soul. She extends her scope of knowledge every day, with so much gentleness in her nature. She transforms the aura with her lovable gestures and tenderness. I thank her for giving this world a happy-sunshine vibe and I love her like my own kind - my little sister. Similarly, being my younger sister, Anjali Aastha has always established evidence of maturity. She is not the only star of our family but also the apple of my eye. Starting from her younger days, she always excelled in every prospect of art and education. The best part about her is that she never exaggerates her achievements, which shows her humbleness. I thank her for coming into my life like an angel and lightening up my existence with her innocent and fully-developed thoughts. 


Purple : Opulence

Humans are not only rich with the wealth of mere costly papers, but also the luxury of their soul’s ideologies. Nishu Sharma is the perfect example of life’s classiness. She is the carrier of abundant knowledge and bearer of fortunate lessons of the qualitative world. You will never be disappointed after experiencing her intelligence. She is a wonderful human being. I thank her for mending my ways in so many colors.


Peacock Green : Kindness

It takes courage to be kind. And I am so blessed to have these women in my life who love to make this world kinder everyday. Pooja Joshi is the most big-hearted soul I have ever met. She is so much fun to be around that I don’t know there’s anyone who can hate her. I thank her for showing me the gentle world I can encounter. Similarly, Priyanka Shekhawat has always presented an affectionate essence around her. She is a quiet person, but stands out for her well-intentioned behavior. I thank her for making me a kinder version of myself everytime I talk to her. 


Thank you everyone for proving that nothing is impossible. From the bottom of my heart, I respect your existence and feel so happy that I have you. 


Comments

  1. This is so beautifulšŸ„¹ Thank you for being such a wonderful person in and out. May this Navratri brings you all the happiness and great health. Keep shining high! šŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heartfelt gratitude for featuring my name in this post. I am truly honored to be a part of one of those strong women pillars of your life whom you felt worthy of giving a mention during this Navratri. Mentions like this make me feel that I should work hard more and gestures of recognition that encourage and motivate me push me further to contribute more to society and share my inputs. Happy Navratri, Jai Ambe and wishing you, me and every one of us lots of success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special Preito ❤️. Loved the way you have penned down your inner thoughts so beautifully. As I always say, I am blessed to have you in my life. Happy Navratri, May this festival bring joy and prosperity in your lifešŸ¤©

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my steadfast companion throughout my journey.
    I love you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can be more beautiful reading perfectly written article first thing in the morning and knowing the important in someone else's life. Preity you are wonder women, who has supported me in most difficult times of my life. You are growing really well and I wish lots and lots happiness for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful ensemble of every avataar of Maa! Jai Mata Di!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives