#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 11

 



Just Relax

Somewhere in the midst of daily chores, I often wonder what life would mean to me, especially me! I do what everyone does. I am not doing any magical tricks to command magnetic oceans, that would be very illogical to even think. I am not even contributing anything to global or social or economical problems’ solutions.


But if I look closely, I am bringing small changes everyday to the little things. The way my plants look up for me in the morning, it gives me a familiar acknowledgement to start my day. The love that I add to my home-cooked recipes, it gives me a different satisfaction for being grateful to my loved ones’ gut. Laundries, dusting, midnight thoughts, reading books, writing pieces, laughing with family while sipping evening tea, video-conferencing with my golden friends and sharing repeated memories again and again just to relive the moments, scanning  old photos, picking up fresh vegetables and feeling proud, taking in the early morning sunrays, sharing memes, deciding pickle over sauce, every little daily things…I share and contribute to my unforgettable bank of activities. And this, this is certainly my home! Home, where I can sleep peacefully, where I can make weird faces without being judged and where I can never be alone.


I think these small moments would mean a cosmos of existence to a homeless heart.


Prompts:
• Describe what you think home would mean to a homeless heart #Therandomlifafa #NaPoWriMoXShikhaholic @therandomlifafa

• Love #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• Magnetic oceans #daydreamingprompts @daydreamingpoems


This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z 2023

Comments

  1. I can so relate to this.đź‘Ťthe little joys in life brings so much happiness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop