#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 16

 


Optimize your priorities

Scrolling through my TBR
I am always confused,
with blooming thoughts
my shelves get excused.
If you ask me
what do I do on Sunday afternoon,
I often scratch my mind
and act like a baboon.
Sometimes it’s midnight sun
occupied as constant dark void,
sometimes it’s waxing moon
adapted with a dynamic astroid.
I fail to decide
what’s more important,
is it a war of cleaning
or a common “menu” hunt.
Dilemma of existence hustle
between unusual holiday,
king of lethargy perpetually wins
because it’s SUNDAY!


Prompts:
• Bloom #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• Things I do on a Sunday afternoon #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards

• Midnight sun #daydreamingprompts @daydreamingpoems


This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop