#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 15


Nurturing heart

My heart tremors
when someone calls
from my city,
For what I know
I can’t get back 
the same rays of sunlight
which once were mine.
In spite of everything
my town holds “home” tag,
I struggle to feel
homey at my place.

Do you call this
instability of my heart,
or denial of my
stubborn habit?


 Prompts:

• Write about the instability of your heart. #Therandomlifafa #NaPoWriMoXShikhaholic @therandomlifafa

• Tremor #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• My city no longer feels like home #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards

• Rays of Sunlight #daydreamingprompts @daydreamingpoems


This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop