#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 9

 



Walking on the street,
there’s always a deep identity
I hold.
Channeling blooming thoughts,
I cherish the nostalgic childhood
as told.

Be it Mithila’s customs
or symbolic betel leaves,
I appreciate,
With tiny precisions of
Madhubani paintings,
I demonstrate.

Whether it’s pleasing language
‘Maithili’ or usual kind gesture
I converse.
It always makes heart
accomplished whenever
I traverse.

Under the shelter of
magnificent Maa Bhairavi,
I live.
The evergreen multifarious script
of golden Vidyapati era,
I relive. 


Prompts :
• Tiny #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• Blooming thoughts #daydreamingprompts @daydreamingpoems

• Write a poem that takes inspiration from a particular art form, such as dance or sculpture, and uses language to recreate the emotions and sensations associated with this art form. #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop