#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 27


 If only you could read my mind,
a gentle and distracted wine,
will you be able to realize then
that no one can ever find
small treasure of packed nights.

Layers on layers,
you care for my soul,
level on level
my words wrapped under control
of your heart strings.

Shall I write a letter to you
on behalf of my manuscript manager,
and tell you how I feel
behind the bushes of lavender
and jasmine’s nights?

If only you could see from heaven,
how many times I recall your name
just to keep track of your perfume
and coffee stained shirts and fame
of untouched petals?


Prompts:
• What is your love language? #Therandomlifafa #NaPoWriMoXShikhaholic @therandomlifafa

• Layer #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• Love letter to my coffee vending machine #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop