#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 26



Yield tranquility 

Home made foods are more cherished with growing age. The more we experience the world, understand the complications, the more we start to honor food which is prepared by our loved ones. And it is not because there is a shortage of money or inclination towards varieties in the market, but homely feeling does give a unique aroma of togetherness with just a single bite. 

Throughout my childhood and even till my college days, I was the craziest for spicy-junk-street-foods, for which my stomach couldn't be filled soon and I was always hungry for something more. It never gave me a sense of fulfillment, a sign of contentment, a direction of final fate. But if you ask me now, I enjoy cooking rajma-chawal at my comfy place, I enjoy doing dishes and making ginger tea in the evening, I relish the discussion of menus for upcoming weekends, I find peace in seeing the happiness on my family’s face after eating a full-fledged meal prepared by me. It's a very basic thing and I am now grateful for these simple pleasures of life.

So for me, the definition of success is picking up the best spices for my lentil’s tadka, the exact proportion of happiness I need without asking anyone and the ability to use my resources with full heart and soul. This recipe of life can make any ethnic food alive, garnished with aesthetic love and blessings of the people around. Yes, this is the ultimate success for me.


Prompts:  
• What is your definition of success? And is it tinted by the idea of success the world has offered?   #Therandomlifafa #NaPoWriMoXShikhaholic @therandomlifafa
• Write a recipe poem for your favorite ethnic food   #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards


 This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop