#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 10

 


Introduce yourself to forgiveness

I am thinking of ending things
between my wide vision 
and blackout poems!

But then I think,
what if 
these particles of 
unnecessary emotions
that are scattered around Earth,
protecting shimmers of Sun,
are meant for something special?
Something beyond 
the happenings of aurora!
What if 
the fearless weight
of mad colors radiate
our insecurities, or fear?
What if 
on the snowy landscapes,
those polar lights
are only in sight
because of our little knowledge
to find softly blowing curtains?
What if 
while darkening the words
from the cutout of old newspaper,
we find a relatable 
walkthrough of our magnetic mess?

I was thinking of ending things though,
but then I recollected 
how meaningless this world 
would look without us!

Prompts:
• I am thinking of ending things #Therandomlifafa #NaPoWriMoXShikhaholic @therandomlifafa

• Blackout poem #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• fearless weight #daydreamingprompts @daydreamingpoems

• Write a poem inspired by a scientific concept or phenomenon, such as the laws of physics or the formation of galaxies. #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards


This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop