#NaPoWriMo2023 : DAY 5


 

EXPECTING TOO MUCH?


I often wander

through midnight dreams

and quite wonder

which color it beams.


Does it resemble 

with dripping ink,

the dark cautious pebbles

a wordy mess one might think?


Does it hurt and pain

as scratchy intense size,

just like my dreams remain 

scattered in my moist eyes?


Does it feel like rainbows

one can’t see extremes,

with so many ifs and buts and nos

and loud celestial themes?


I keep track of my REMs

talk through my neurons,

but this sleep, it condemns 

and considers me a moron!


Prompts:
• “Meri bheegi bheegi si palkon pe reh gaye jaise mere sapne bikhar ke, (My dreams remain scattered in my moist eyes”
#Therandomlifafa #NaPoWriMoXShikhaholic @therandomlifafa

• Ink #thealiporepostpoetrymonth @thealiporepost

• Midnight dreaming #daydreamingprompts @daydreamingpoems

• Write a poem about a color that you have never seen before, and imagine what it might look like and represent #ebanapowrimo'23 @elitebookawards


This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop