Book Review #2 : "It Ends with Us" by Colleen Hoover

 


I don't remember, which was the last book I read so fast and totally intrigued. This book has EVERYTHING WORTHFUL. Trust me, when I am saying you can't hold your eyes off without knowing what's next!

I liked several factors, related to the story and its presentation.

1. In my opinion, there's totally a different world with Ellen's character. I can totally vouch for side entry of publishing whole journal in the name of "Lily's letters to Ellen". It has teenagers' glimpse of new things. It has observant vision of surroundings. It has penning down of daily activities in casual ways to a dear friend. It has moral, that nobody teaches you. It has hatred and love on the same boat. It has first kisses, and the last entries. It has new beginnings and excruciating endings.

2. Character Lily. She is fierce and bold. I agree, few perspectives are not relevant. But the back story justifies everything. It's not always, what is logical and what is worthy. Sometime, one has to put themselves in other's shoes and try to understand the mentality and seriousness of the issues, one is trying not to reiterate back in their mind.

3. ATLAS! I am sure, if I try to find this person, using Atlas too, I can't find ever. How can a man be so perfect. A flawless example of pure humanity and love.

4. Writing style. Author has done a splendid job, dropping golden lines in such a idyllic way. The grip from the first line, till the epilogue is woven into a symphony.

5. Cause behind this book. I literally salute author for bringing this sensitive, and too personal topic into the fictional world.


Must read for all. For all, who love. For all, who love to love. For all, who spread love.


For more, follow me on goodreads 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop