Prompt scribbling!!

 


Checked my calendar,
You were supposed to come yesterday right?
I recalled, postponed and placed my thoughts on the shelf.
Oh haa, send those bed sheets light bright!
Feelings dumped - done
Garnished with extra feelings again - done
No matter, how much my mind tries,
it forgets to keep the lights on.

Why birds are chirping, let's write a poem.
How some people talks so illogical, let's mend thoughts,
not by revealing to them, but writing in my journal.
What will be like five years from now, let's think endlessly,
till present will be hampered by uninvited future.
Who will be responsible for the garbage next door,
let's start the connected-trail-uncalled-for humor.
If I had given a glass of water to my sibling at my teens,
Will they remember my considerable sacrifice till next generations?

I keep on rolling,
on leaves, pages, sheets, water,
just to spoil the surroundings, blended with illusions.
but no! I won't keep pale tracks,
tracks of never ending paths,
paths of buttery destinations,
destinations beyond thoughts,
thoughts on iterative tracks!

"Hey, keep an alarm for tomorrow's lengthy life"
- "It's already ringing, don't worry!"



For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop