Prompt scribbling!!

 


Do you know my name?
Call me 12-digit identity card,
as if singing carol, silently.

You might have encountered me, here, somewhere,
enwrapped under wallets, beside my friends, piles of bills or cards,
though I track your zonal residences, without geo-map.
Some may remember exact figures,
others may save me digitally these days.
I am told to be linked with other partners, just for safety,
but do I really need to be saved?

I am unique, they say
but I resemble to all of you, mixed with uneven tones
on the front square similar faces!
I do help you to identify yourself,
but can't you justify your worth, for once?

I am told to give right to common people,
I try, a lot,
by standing for them in govt. offices, or in online verifications
but do people ever understand,
it's not about their right, it's that blank chit they take charge of,
nothing to gain or lose,
still proud to be called as Indian!


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop