Prompt scribbling!!

 


Oh I'm hyp, hypnotized
It was dark
Now it's sunrise
I see you green now
tinted shade of bliss
pouring insanely
on a dull-silvered glass
on backbone of heart
as a painted clue
of calm touch
and healing muse.
Can you draw me
with rich crayons
jazzy-fluorescent?
Can you cure wounds
partially blended
with sugar and honey?
Can you teach me science
of fictions and sleepy souls
of veined structured vision
for eliminating toxic taste?


Oh, I'm hyp, hypnotized
It was dingy
Now it's bright
I see you red now
captured phases
of crystal age
on unemployed Sundays
chiming mountains
on homely flute,
a soulless, or uncaged chassis.
Will you be my allayer
of fears and wars
doomed under intentional path
across the grieving plains?
Will you catch train
with me in rain
if I don't have
water-proof veil?
Will you cry for me
for mending patterns,
hyped-zigzagged-complex,
just to ensure
my 2 a.m. thoughts
running on slippery mountains?
Will you prepare a report
on my subjective essentials,
pages of poetic syllabus,
and curated diagrams
only to examine my pulses
thrumming against the windscreen?


Oh, I'm hyp, hypnotized
It was sealed
Now it's unfolded
I see you blue now
flying-on freely
with rainbowy wings
spread out over the lawn
drizzly-muddy
moods of Spring.
Shall we share memes
and poems of recuperations
in midnight dream
of snowy winters
to filter out the wounds?
Shall we weave theories
of peace
through vast seas,
with peachy needles
and chilled breeze?
Shall we dance for once
and love and hug,
just to remind ourselves
its ok to be hurt,
but not to blazoning out
for petty causes
of disputes on
sharp-emotional edges?



For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop