This blog is a curated mixture of book reviews, travel plans, articles and poems on innovative battlefields, and a lot more garnishing elements from Preity Rashmi's thoughtful kitchen.
Prompt scribbling!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I seize through pure life, to nurture and memorize my dreamy nap time.
I don’t have any specific opinion on feminism. Neither do I like to differentiate anything that is beyond the reach of gender neutrality. But I know for a fact that women are the most powerful creatures on this planet. They have the power to create a new life, suffer with blood every month and balance the mundane life with utmost pride all the time. They not only bloom but also spread the fragrance around them. I am also surrounded with such a wonderful community of women, who always support me in my lows and cheer for me in my highs. @Unicorn and @Authoropod have collaborated this time on the special occasion of Navratri, and I am so happy to contribute my flavor of colors in 9 different ways. I want to dedicate the essence of these shades to the strong women pillars of my life. Orange : Warmth and energy There’s no one more deserving than my grandmother and mother for this impregnable title. Both of them have always given me warmth so that I always feel secure. They pr...
Have you ever encountered fictional incidents in your dreams? I know it’s very common and people use to weave unrelated scenarios in their good night REM sleeps. But I wonder how many of you are daydreamers, chatting random talks of life with fictional characters from books/movies/web-series! Strange right? I am not exaggerating by writing my weird thoughts, while having conversations with so many people in my mind. And that too in between my mundane tasks. Sometimes while switching on the light, I casually say “ Lumos ”. And then imagine Dumbledore clapping, for making him proud by “switching on the light” (hahaha, iykyk). Sometimes I just stare at the words on the virtual letter, written by Augustus Waters from The faults in our stars . I try to feel the pain Hazel must have come across through her soul. I repeat his dialogues “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” and think of some random lover o...
There’s a common saying that the roots will never change, no matter how much surroundings try to change a person. Earlier I never understood this, as I always thought that we are bound to change ourselves according to the places we live. But after experiencing almost 3 decades, now I understand the value of “origin”. I feel so proud that I came from the land of Mithila, also known as Janakpurdham , an ancient cultural and religious hub located in the southern part of Nepal and the northern part of the Indian state of Bihar. I am sure, most of the people don’t even know about the various facts of Ramayana, that actually happened on this holy land. There are several facts, customs, folk songs and foods that I want to highlight today, which make me a member of true Mithila family, and I am so honored that I get to write my experiences here, taking reference from Mithila Nagri: In our families, we cherish folksongs and are sung on every festive occasions like Durga puja, Ramnavmi, Kal...
Comments
Post a Comment