Prompt scribbling!!

 Its the summer of 2006 and you're 16.
You've fallen in love for the first time. Describe it



Were I dreaming?
yes, maybe
or it's just the last page
of my notebook,
scribbled slouchy with FLAMES.

I remember
your landline number,
dialing with venial assignments
just to listen
husky flavor of love.

Yes, You!
sprinkles of slow music,
"Words are all I have,
to take your heart away",
butterflies around thoughts
ticklish smiles, laughs,
cool breeze over sunset
and your face!

I can unwind my memory
just to recall your roll-call
and assembly pledges,
even on vacation!

Was it you,
or your erotic style
that led me to plan
our future together.

Do we know each other now?
I must be dreaming!



For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop