Prompt scribbling!!

 


<Places-People-Places>


Places, or a blurry reminder? What do I call? I remember so many instances, from books, movies, poems, social gathering, an evening walk, even dreams, that I can't undo relating with people associated with those.

Whenever I see my house's front verandah, it relates me to innocent childhood days, waiting for 4pm signal to play. Whenever my friend sees dusty journal of monthly expense, of last 15 years, in her mother's handwriting, it reminds her the struggles related to it. Whenever people listen about typhoon, they relate the scenarios with digital details on news. Whenever couples see those deciduous bushes of chinese snowball or hydrangea shrubs, it reminds them of the times of first love.

It is always from both ends. Place reminds of people, people reminds of places, object reminds of people, people reminds of people and so on.

It doesn't matter, how you recall phases, count stars alone on roof, or hum unsung songs - you will fall. You will remember. That's the bittersweet truth of existing.


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop