Prompt scribbling!!


Did you say Goodbye?
Is it a physical absence
or virtual connect?


I felt that bond, I should say. You welcomed me with cherry-blossomed flowers of Spring, shattered on footpath and in the lanes. This was heart-warming, like whispering "Welcome Home". I adore you like no one else, it's like you taught me to be energetic, counting my own salary for the first time. You showed the essence of glory, like I literally have grown now. All my life was a lie, of being the eldest sibling. You demonstrated this meaning of independence, the taste of places and people.

Why, this strange togetherness was so familiar? Is it you, or your weather?

Job - ✅
Friends - ✅
Travel - ✅
Friends became family - ✅
First Love - ✅

You checked all my unexplored checklists, and still calling me again and again - "Hey, you forgot this! Come back, please".

You painted my thoughts, with fanciful chores. I used to see someone cooking for me, daily! I used to see someone pampering me, daily! So, why shouldn't I ask for more?

I write thousand times about you, the same feeling. But every time, it comes out in a different notion, overpowered by the last vibrant tears. Good-bye was never the option, It's still there!

Thanks to Almighty for his musing invention. Even though I can't see, I can still smell you, so fresh, in my dreams. Like SKIN on leaves, DAVIDOFF on sheets, SAMBHAR in nearby restaurants/home, or BANGALORE everywhere!

 

For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop