Prompt scribbling!!

 Write a love letter to yourself


Hope you will be doing well. I mean, I trust you, you must be rocking. (awkward smile!)

This letter might be little strange for you, I know you don't like self-appreciation or complements. But, this letter is not just about only you, but the people around you, whom you made fall in love with life. You have this magic of resemblance, quite dusky but so pure. Its like, closing my eyes with sparkling stars, time is moving with chaos and love, relationships run on the roller coaster of expectations, career forming a linear growth, and places occur by chance - but you! you are same, constant, undisturbed, un-winded strings of guitar, I couldn't have ever asked for! You make me feel like home; home where I can be myself, with un-opinionated talks and laughs, portrayed unconditional love.

I didn't like you initially, honestly! But, with time and your perseverance, you have created a whole new standard of warmness within you. I love when you understand little problems of others, without even a hint. I love when you write whole heartedly, and then re-read them with moist-curious-fulfilled eyes. I love when you smile like a child, while eating momos. I love when you listen to me, without judging my decisions. I love you for staying. I love you for being brave, carrying terrific ease and poise.

Always be my music, a relaxed chamber of mind - where I can come again and again, just for a simple talk or a life lesson. I know, you will hug me, with full heart, whatever be the situation. Wish you all the best for upcoming happiness, iykyk!

Yours's only life-long partner,
Preity.


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop