Prompt scribbling!!



Hey Sunday,

You have been so calm today. No rush, no alarms, no traffic horns! Ahh, its your day. I remember now, again. You will, for sure, take spa and facial on your fresh scratches, that must have been drawn by whole week.

I know, I have seen these while playing badminton, being 8. Kids used to torture me for bloody wounds, but I, as a naïve poet, had seen you as letters of life, flowing through elongated veins. I had counted stars at 4, just to wrap constellations in my pocket and show it to wandering fireflies. I used to fancy composition books and short stories in schools, not just to fill out excellent greens in report cards, but to remind myself a better version of world, beyond glory and praises.

I loved the way Baba wrote about Maa - "Madhurima" - an epitome of love. His style, gestures, style of selecting pebbles and flowers always lit my eyes. I knew, i was born to be romantic, in terms of caressing poems and letters. I knew, I have inherited his modest genes.

Through thick and thin, I have tasted life, it's savory punches, lovely waffles, crispy experiences, and after all that, I have seen new mornings, with fresh ginger tea and newspaper, new news and beginnings.

Today might be lazy Sunday, but I hope, tomorrow I will be ready to start all Mondays, refreshed-unfermented, just like saving poetry in dog-house, slow but worthy!


For more, follow me on instagram

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop