Prompt scribbling!!

 



Oh moony dreams!
You were so pure
wandering in the neighborhoods,
puffing flickers and crackers across 15th street.

I see you now
approx. zillion light years away from 1999,
when I started to ride bicycle
handling knowledge and toys, light-hearted and fun-drunk
where poems were meant to be rhyming, strictly
and friends used to share half-bitten chocolates with my witty Hobbes.

Where dreaming for pennies was a dream.
candies, balloons, pens, kaju-kishmish, and the front farms
were charming spot for infantile meetings.
I saw you in my loony discussions
with Shaktiman and magic pencil,
on nimbus 2000, flying high
catching fireflies, kites and aero planes.

Oh cloudy dreams!
I loved the way, you came every night
some i remembered, some i forgot
but you were the only constant, that's for sure!


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop