Prompt scribbling!!


Oh Peace lily!
Let me call you June
a fresh name
just like I opened my eyes
to the world
in the summer on 12th
crawling under sheets
of cartoons and crayons.

Oh Sunflower!
Let me call you yellow
blooming shyly
after dayspring
more like my poems
sinking below the horizon
of lofty sea beach
serene and composed.

Oh Pothos!
Let me call you growth
turning faces like people
objectifying morals,
shattered on the table
with clipped bookmarks
jumbling parts of career
for tireless life.

Oh Fiddle Leaf Fig!
Let me call you lifestyle
outgrows my home
beyond sweet expectations
married and settled
for kicking cold-
rough patches of home,
with latest vogue.

Oh Banyan!
Let me call you death
filling souls endlessly
from the scratch
on muddy-sweaty shores
still kept up nobility
on my shoulders
bidding farewell, not by a long sight.


For more, follow me on instagram

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop