Prompt scribbling!!

 


Calvin was wide awake, fresh and delighted. He kept aside blanket, and gave a signal to Hobbes

"Hey, its Saturday!!! Why are you still sleeping"
"Urgh! Yes, its Holiday-Saturday!" - Hobbes brushing aside Calvin's pathetic look.
"Ok, I am going! But I will let the monsters do their stuff, inside this bed - only you will be the witness. Don't blame me afterwards "

Calvin, pacing slowly towards the door, jumped and started to slide down giant stairs, being the great Spaceman Spiff, landed on sofa, and switched on TV. It was 5 O'clock in the morning. His favorite Dinosaur story was playing on the screen.

"I am back. I don't want you to be alone, and feel pity about yourself, watching these stupids"
"I knew, Tigers are afraid of monsters. HAHA"
"Don't You have drawing classes today?"
"Yes. But I will not go. Today is my day. Inks and pages should be far away at least. Oh, we can certainly make snow man faces together, outside. Let's go"
"There's a cold snap. Eehhh! snowing cats and dogs, I will catch my death. I can't. I won't come" - yawing and blinking lazily.
"Hobbes! You're a big time spoiler" - whistling and packing up with cold suit.

Calvin leaped out on snow, drawing faces of Tracer Bullet shooting Susie.

"Hey, come out Hobbes. See my new detective story, splashing on Planet Potential X201."
Hobbes peeping from window - "It's still dark."
"Yes, and on my planet too. That's why Tracer is carrying torch"
"Please save your planet first and their people. Jack Frost is nipping at your nose."
"I am living on both. I have my time travel machine. Now please come outside"

Hobbes, suiting up, jumped out on him. They're laughing and imitating all their self created crooked faces.

Triiiinnnnggggg....
"Calvin, wake up. It's late again for school"
Hobbes giggling under the blanket.


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop