Prompt scribbling!!



🌼"Pura Vida"🌼


I just came across this term, which makes Costa Rica, one of the happiest country in the world. Pura Vida means "Pure Life" - a simple life where everything can be composed in just two mere words. You can greet people, you can say goodbye, a happy smile, a genuine sorry, no worries note, or a simple neutral OK! Pura Vida is just their go to place.


I wonder, how sky interprets these words or expressions in simplest forms. How sky keeps your expectations always fulfilled, by balancing the goal of life. How beautifully it listens your thoughts, mold your calmness, and caress your soul.
Whether it's spring or summer, I can stare stars continuously to count my dots. It's like a therapy. Like eating ice cream on summer days, and seeing flowers on bloomy spring, like a child asking obvious questions of existence, like an ant climbing again and again on the same sugar cube.


Sky is actually Spring, holding on to thunders and sunny rays.


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop