Ghar Wapsi

 


I remember when I had to leave home for the first time. I had big plans, and I was not at all frightened. I was so excited to see the new world, people across the places, how they live, how they function, everything. But I never knew, I was running in circles.


Now I think I understand how blood relations work! Parents know the extent of spice you like in baigan ka bharta, never try to bother you on pity family problems, always give you extra pocket money after cutting from their daily needs, and always treasure the telepathy bonds selflessly. Why? Just because you are working? Just because you must be busy doing supernatural work? Isn’t it beyond the AI’s processing?

I sometimes wonder, do we really deserve our family? That family, who never shares their mental health, so that children’s growth won’t be hindered. That family, who never demands a fair share of returns, they invested in you. That family, who still considers you a child, even though you are 28 or 38 or 58!

Ghar Wapsi is a tight slap, or you can say chilled water on the face to all of us, who dream of going away from home. This is the realization of today’s definition of the nuclear family.

Life has extreme plans for you, your future, your relationships, even the stranger whom you meet just for a short span of time. But at the end of everything, you will eventually come home!
Home, where you feel happy.
Happy friendship day to our life long friends❤️


For more, follow on instagram

Comments

  1. In third paragraph, you have mentioned a question which touches the hurt of all those, whose middle class parents have done more than everything for him. Nicely đź‘Ś prepared blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, you have written this post very well by beautifully weaving all of your emotions. I am really touched by your blog post. Keep writing and inspiring me as well as other bloggers/writers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop