Prompt scribbling!!

 


Gullak of prayers✨️


Prayers work in the pattern of stack, asynchronously. The more you ask for, the more you dream about it. It's nothing more than gratitude journal, you keep track of daily things, and mention happiness with glee to yourself.

For me, prayers work through elder's blessings, seeing them joyous because of you. For me, prayers works through the eyes of lover. For me, prayers work through friend's curses and innocent gimmicks.

Prayers are stranger's smile, after giving extra sanitary napkin on vacation. Prayers are relaxing champi, you did for Nani. Prayers are solving Math with your child, while making Amaras.

It's all about small things, you have. Few pennies for your gullak, you collected . Prayers work through you, for you.


For more, follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

The importance of mentorship in the next generation’s lives

Navratri Bloghop